Saturday, August 30, 2008
Individual efforts to save the reefs
(1) Do not litter. Dispose them appropriately on land.
(2) Avoid touching corals. Extensive long-term damage can be caused by landing, standing or kneeling on corals.
(3) Never chase the marine creatures or alter their daily habits by your presence.
(4) Do not feed the fish so as not to change their feeding habits or introduce disease into their habitat.
(5) Do not collect shells, corals or animals.
(6) Anchor your boat away from the coral reefs.
Posted by Cedric Chew